Greater Milwaukee Foundation Journal Foundation/General Fund Scholarship
Open to full-time undergraduate or graduate students with demonstrated academic merit and financial need. Preference given to students with a relative (active or retired) employed with the MIlwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Milwaukee operations of E.W. Scripps Company, or Gannett Wisconsin.
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation Journal Foundation/General Fund
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an employee of Journal Communications, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries?
- If you are an employee of Journal Communications, Inc., please provide the dates of your employment with this company
- Do you have a current relationship (e.g., relative of active or retired, full or part-time employee) with Journal Communications, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries. Journal Communications companies include: Journal Sentinel, Inc., Journal Broadcast Group, Journal Community Publishing Group, IPC Print Services, and PrimeNet?
- If you are a relative of an active or retired employee of Journal Communications, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries, indicate that person’s full name and relationship to you. If known, provide the name of your relative’s employer, the department and/or position held, and the dates employed.
- dates employed
- Name of relatives employer, the department and/or position held
- Relationship to you
- Relatives full name