J. David Hoeveler Merit Scholarship
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Declared History major who as taken at least 12 credits in History
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25
- Junior standing as of August 31
- Full-time student
Scholarships may be renewable for one additional year if the student still meets the criteria. Scholarships will be valued at $5,000 per year.
For optimal consideration, students should fill out these parts of the general scholarship application and make sure the most recent transcript is uploaded:
- Co-curricular Activities
- Community Service and Volunteer Work
- Work Experience
- Academic and Career Goals
You may edit your general application at any time prior to the deadline for the J. David Hoeveler Scholarship.