WIAWWA Young Professionals Scholarship
The WIAWWA Scholarship was created by WIAWWA’s Young Professional Committee to encourage and support: 1) outstanding individuals pursuing a degree or training in the field of drinking water supply and treatment, and 2) children of WIAWWA members.
*Student must be: *
- Enrolled full time in a university, college or technical school for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Pursuing a degree relevant to the drinking water supply field.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at time of application.
- Have not received WIAWWA (or WWA) scholarship previously in this category.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and Wisconsin resident.
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Private Schlrshp