James & Dorathea Levenson Ecology and Field Biology Fellowship
The James & Dorathea Levenson Ecology and Field Biology Fellowship is given to graduate students conducting field work at the UWM Field Station or Cedarburg Bog, typically for work done during the summer term. Preference will be given to students who are military veterans. Applications are typically accepted between February and April.
- James Levenson '76 and Dorathea Levenson
- Varies up to $7,000
- Schools/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Biological Sciences, College of Letters and Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your Curriculum Vita (CV) in PDF format. Make sure your file name has no punctuation, spaces or capital letters. (e.g. johncv.pdf is a good file name; john doe 2021_CV.pdf is not a good file name.)
- Submit a two page PDF description of your research, highlighting the specific activities that will take place at the UWM Field Station in summer. How does this work fit into your overall research program?