Study Abroad Scholarship
This scholarship supports undergraduate students from any major leading to a bachelor’s degree going on an approved study abroad experience outside of the United States. Students must have demonstrated financial need, a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50, and preference will be given to first-generation students. Students also must be accepted into a UWM approved study abroad experience through UWM’s Center for International Education (CIE) or in the process of applying for a study abroad experience through CIE. When funds are available, applications are typically accepted in November/December for Spring study abroad and in February/March for Summer and Fall study abroad.
- Varies up to $2,000
- Schools, Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Center for International Education, College of Letters and Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a short description of the study abroad program or international internship you will be participating in, including the time period you will be abroad.
- Describe how a study abroad experience will help you meet your educational and professional goals.
- Please attach a PDF of your unofficial UWM transcript documenting your academic record. Upload PDF files only and name your file with your last name and the word “transcript.” For example, doetranscript.pdf or jonestranscript.pdf.