Intended for full-time underrepresented minority students from Milwaukee Public High Schools with demonstrated community leadership, a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and financial need. Renewable to students who continue to meet the requirements. (Current recipients do not need to re-apply). A letter of recommendation is strongly suggested for this opportunity.
- Bader Philanthropies
- $8,000 (Renewable)
- Schools/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University-Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe one or more of your community leadership, community service and/or volunteer activities and discuss the impact on those who were served. Also discuss the impact on you personally and what you gained from your experience(s).
- Indicate your expected UWM graduation date (month and year).
- Approximate number of credits you plan to take at UWM each semester: Indicate "0" if none will be taken in that term.
- Fall 2022
- Spring 2023
- Summer 2023
- Winterim 2023
- Suggested Letter of Recommendation: Provide the name and email address of an individual who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf for this scholarship opportunity. (This person should not be related to you).