Jack F. and Corrine V. Reichert Scholarship
This scholarship will provide an award for one entering freshman who is a graduate of Nathan Hale or West Allis Central High School, and may be renewable annually for three additional years. Applicant must be a legal resident of WI, earned a minimum cumulative H.S. GPA of 3.00, and have demonstrated financial need based on FAFSA completion.
- Jack F and Corrine V. Reichert
- Schools/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University-Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Suggested Letter of Recommendation: Provide the name and email address of an individual who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf for this scholarship opportunity. (This person should not be related to you).
- I understand that in order to be considered for this scholarship, I must file the 2022-2023 FAFSA prior to the scholarship deadline.