Anthropology Preliminary Dissertation Research Award from the Frances A. Ross Trust
The Anthropology Preliminary Dissertation Research Award from the Frances A. Ross Trust is given to a graduate student in Anthropology, preferably a student pursuing their PhD. The award provides $1,500 for preliminary research within the United States, including coverage of domestic travel and research expenses. Stipend or normal living expenses are not funded under this award.
- The Estate of Frances A. Ross
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Anthropology, College of Letters & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your Curriculum Vita (CV)
- Upload a copy of your research proposal, including bibliography and figures as needed. The narrative of your proposal should not exceed 1,000 words.
- Provide the name and email address of your faculty advisor in your graduate program. S/he will be asked to provide a letter of recommendation in support of your research proposal.