Robert J. Trotalli Scholarship
Undergraduate student with a disability registered with ARC (Accessibility Resource Center); defined here as a physical, learning, psychological or sensory disability that substantially limits a major life function as determined by UWM. Student must be in good academic standing and have financial need based on FAFSA. May be renewable depending on funds available.
- Robert J. Trotalli
- Schools, Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- New Freshman Scholarships, University-Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe personal or academic challenges you may have experienced due to your condition.
- What strategies or resources have you utilized to overcome these challenges of your condition?
- Upload a letter of recommendation
- Are you registered with the UWM Accessibility Resource Center?