Professor Bud Weare Scholarship
This award is named in honor of Professor Bud Weare and is given to a student who meets the following criteria. Amounts vary but is typically around $2,000.
- A student who will be a sophomore, junior or senior as of August 31 with an intended or declared major in History. Preference will be given for declared majors.
- Demonstrated financial need as shown on the FAFSA.
- Demonstrated academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- A student from a historically underrepresented minority group (African American, American Indian, Southeast Asian, and Hispanic Latino or students of mixed race that includes two or more of these categories)
- Full-time student
For optimal consideration, students should fill out these parts of the general scholarship application and make sure the most recent transcript is uploaded:
- Co-curricular Activities
- Community Service and Volunteer Work
- Work Experience
- Academic and Career Goals
You may edit your general application at any time prior to the deadline for the Professor Bud Weare Scholarship.