Ted Samore Scholarship
Named in honor of Professor Theodore (Ted) Samore, who retired at the conclusion of the 1989-90 academic year after 24 years of dedicated service in the field of Library Science. Samore, who set a high bar for research in the field of Library Science, was known for his commitment to students as a teacher and mentor. This scholarship is awarded to an MLIS student based on academic merit and outstanding student achievement or promise.
- Eligibility:* Available for new and continuing, full or part-time MLIS students
- The following criteria must be completed:*
Maintain satisfactory academic progress in the MLIS program
Earn at least a B in all core classes
Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Students must register for a minimum of 3 InfoSt credits by May 1
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- School of Information Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Personal Statement: The Statement should inform the review committee of your academic achievements and financial need.
- Please upload a current copy of your resume.