UWM Retirees Association Scholarship
To encourage degree completion for academically successful students while also reducing debt. Intended for a full-time undergraduate with junior standing in the upcoming fall term, a minimum 3.50 cumulative GPA, and demonstrated financial need. This is intended to be a two-year scholarship, renewable for senior year with required GPA and enrollment. A letter of recommendation is strongly suggested for this opportunity.
- Minimum of $2,500 (renewable for senior year)
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Indicate your expected UWM graduation date (month and year).
- Approximate number of credits you plan to take at UWM each semester: Indicate "0" if none will be taken in that term.
- Fall 2021:
- Spring 2022:
- Summer 2022
- Winterim 2022:
- If applicable, describe in more detail any co-curricular activity you have been involved in while attending UWM that has been meaningful for you or has enhanced your overall experience as a student (seminars, research, apprenticeships, internships, presentations, publications, volunteer and/or leadership opportunities, etc.). Include the dates and/or number of hours, and the name of your faculty mentor, partner organization, etc. Discuss the significance of the activity. You may touch on why you chose to participate and the impact on your current or future academic endeavors and professional goals.
- What more do you plan to accomplish as a UWM student before you complete your undergraduate degree? If you will be pursuing a minor and/or certificate program alongside your academic major, please list these here and indicate how these choices will help you reach your future goals.
- Suggested Letter of Recommendation: Provide the name and email address of an individual who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. (This person should not be related to you).