Mary McAndrews Scholarship
Eligibility Available for full or part-time MLIS students in their final semester. Preference will be given to students who graduated from a Milwaukee High School, living in/serving the Milwaukee community, enrolled as an onsite student.
The following criteria must be completed:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in the MLIS program
- Earn at least a B in all core classes
- Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Students must register for a minimum of 6 INFOST credits by May 1
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- School of Information Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Which of the following apply to you? Select all that apply.
- Personal Statement: The Statement should inform the review committee of your academic achievements and financial need.
- Please upload a current copy of your resume.