African American Faculty Staff Council Scholarship
African American/Black student with demonstrated financial need and a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher. Must have attained senior standing and will graduate during the upcoming academic year (within two semesters). Applicants must be enrolled full or part-time in the spring semester prior to their planned graduation date.
- $500 - $1,000
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to graduate in either December or May of the upcoming academic year? If yes, please choose which month you are graduating.
- Approximate number of credits you plan to take at UWM each semester: Indicate "0" if none will be taken in that term.
- Fall 2020:
- Spring 2021:
- Summer 2021:
- Winterim 2021:
- Please describe your plans for your final year at UWM (e.g.: courses, internships, volunteer opportunities, research, etc.).
- Discuss your goals following graduation and comment on the degree to which your experiences as a student have prepared you for attaining your future goals.
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide the name and email address of an individual who can provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. (This person should not be related to you).