Frederick P. & Joan F. Kessler Student Leadership Scholarship for Continuing Students
For continuing or new transfer students who are graduates of a Milwaukee Public High School. Preference given to applicants with demonstrated leadership in some significant capacity, who have held an elected office in student government, or have volunteered in a political campaign for a candidate running for public office. Intended to encourage student leaders to consider future public service.
- Frederick P. and Joan F. Kessler
- Schools, Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS) Graduates, University-Wide Scholarships, UWM Foundation Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe the leadership role(s) you have had in college, or in your community. Please give examples of the impact you have had in this role.
- Please describe the position(s) you have held in student government (class officer, student senate, etc.) Please give examples of the impact you have had in this position.
- Please submit a copy of your most recent college transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable).
- Suggested Letter of Recommendation: Provide the name and email address of an individual (unrelated) who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf for this scholarship opportunity. NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to confirm submission by the scholarship deadline