Black Cat Ultimate Scholarship
Awarded to undergraduate members of the Black Cat Ultimate Frisbee Club at UWM planning to continue participation in the upcoming academic year. Must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
- Schools, Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University-Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to continue participating in Black Cat Ultimate during the upcoming academic year?
- Explain how you have demonstrated dedication and commitment to the Black Cat Ultimate Club at UWM. You may wish to provide examples, such as your level of participation in team activities including meetings, practices, inclusion on the team roster, attendance at fall or spring competitions, leadership roles, fulfilling volunteer activities, etc.
- Indicate your expected UWM graduation date (month and year).