Chancellor's Graduate Student Award (CGSA) in Public Health
Funding opportunity for Zilber School of Public Health PhD students. Purpose is to support excellence in research and academics. Funds can be used for academic and research expenses at the awardees discretion.
- Schools/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Zilber School of Public Health
- Supplemental Questions
- What year are you in your PhD Studies?
- Have you completed your preliminary exam, and if not, when do you plan to sit for the exam?
- Have you successfully proposed your dissertation, and if not, when do you plan to propose?
- What is your expected date of graduation?
- Do you currently have other sources of funding for your studies and/or PhD research?
- Upload your CV/resume
- Submit a personal statement describing how this award will help you achieve your research and academic goals?
- Show 2 more