Communication Graduate Research Award
Communication graduate students who are engaged in faculty-directed research can apply for this award that can be used for research-related expenses including travel. Applicants will need to provide information on their research project as well as a research budget. Applications are typically accepted in October and November each year.
- Multiple Donors
- $500 to $1,000
- Schools, Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Department of Communication, College of Letters and Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a short summary of your communication-related research project, including your objective, methodology, and any outcomes.
- Provide the name(s) and email addresses of the faculty member(s) you are working with for your research.
- Provide a budget for your research agenda or your proposed travel, indicating a total and specifying the breakdown of expenses.