Roy Kalmerton and Marion/Bob Schuchardt Scholarships

Each year, the SCCA awards scholarships to college students who are majoring in an Environmental Management field such as Resource Science, Law Enforcement, Forestry Resources Administration, Fisheries Management, Wildlife Management, Zoology or Environmental Education. Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, have completed a minimum of one FULL-TIME year in college AND have attained sophomore status. The applicants must have home residence in Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Fond du Lac or Ozaukee counties but may attend any college or university.

School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
Private Schlrshp