Door County Environmental Council Scholarship
We seek a junior or senior college student that is committed to economical and sustainable resources and is a Door County Native with a 3.00 GPA
- Submit a resume which highlights coursework in the major and activities related to the major, including internships, volunteer activities, and involvement in the community;
- Submit an application which is no more than two pages typed, and double-spaced, explaining commitment to preserving natural resources.
- Is a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Included in application: Student profile, three reference letters and unofficial high school transcript
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Private Schlrshp