African Diaspora Council Scholarship
African American/Black student with demonstrated financial need and a cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher. Must have attained senior standing and will graduate during the upcoming academic year (within two semesters). Applicants must be enrolled at UWM full or part-time in the spring semester prior to their planned graduation date.
- $500 - $1,000
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to graduate in either December or May of the upcoming academic year? If yes, please choose which month you are graduating.
- Approximate number of credits you plan to take at UWM each semester: Indicate "0" if none will be taken in that term.
- Fall 2021:
- Spring 2022:
- Summer 2022
- Winterim 2022:
- Please describe your plans for your final year at UWM (e.g.: courses, internships, volunteer opportunities, research, etc.).
- Discuss your goals following graduation and comment on the degree to which your experiences as a student have prepared you for attaining your future goals.
- Suggested Letter of Recommendation: Provide the name and email address of an individual who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. (This person should not be related to you).