Shopgulab - Scholarship Program Marketing Students
- Have declared a major in marketing and been accepted to that major.
- Be citizens of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. Moreover, such a student must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Should have attained 18 years of age at the start of the program.
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Private Schlrshp