Women's Fund of Greater Milwaukee - HER Scholarship
The HER Scholarship seeks to help women over the age of 35 gain access to economic self-sufficiency and long lasting financial security through higher education. Scholarship may be renewed for up to two years.
*To be eligible to apply, student must be: *
- Completing first undergraduate degree.
- Female of 35 years or older.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Taking a minimum of 9 credits per semester
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Resident of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha, or Washington County
- $3,000 - $5,000
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Private Schlrshp