Schwertfeger Student Award
Fred and Ruth Schwertfeger support the Sword Scholarship for Study Abroad to Germany or German-speaking destinations. Preference will be given to UWM German majors, minors, and business German minors, although other applicants will also be considered. Eligible students will meet these criteria:
- completed four semesters of college German or its equivalent by the time of the application
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- accepted to a UWM study abroad program
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- German, College of Letters & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 4 semesters of college-level German language courses or its equivalent (e.g. AP credits, retro credits, etc.)?
- Are you a declared German major, minor, or business German minor?
- Provide a short description of the study abroad program or international internship you will be participating in, including the time period you will be abroad.
- How will studying abroad in a German-speaking country benefit you, both academically and personally?
- What financial support do you have for your planned study abroad experience?
- Please upload a copy of your transcript.
- Show 1 more