Greater Milwaukee Foundation American Association of University Women-Milwaukee Branch Fund Scholarship
Intended for a non-traditional female resident of Wisconsin from Milwaukee county who is returning to school after a gap in her education. Must be a junior, senior or Master’s candidate enrolled in at least six credits, with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and demonstrated financial need. Not intended for international students.
- School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- University Wide Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- The Greater Milwaukee Foundation primarily serves the region comprised of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee counties. Please verify which city and county you currently reside in, along with the dates (from month/year to month/year).
- Are you a non-traditional student (e.g., a student returning to school after a period of years of non-enrollment)?
- Describe why your educational history makes you a non-traditional student; include any relevant circumstances that have influenced your decision to return to school.
- Approximate number of credits you plan to take at UWM each semester: Indicate "0" if none will be taken in that term.
- Fall 2020:
- Spring 2021:
- Summer 2021:
- Winterim 2021:
- Indicate your expected UWM graduation date (month and year).