Calm Hippo Academic Achievement Award

In order to be eligible to apply, students must:
Be a resident of the United States
Be a graduating high school senior within the next year or a current University student
Plan to pursue a 4-year degree as a student at an accredited public or private college or university in the United States
Demonstrate financial need
Demonstrate academic merit

School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
Private Schlrshp