Melvin H. Miller Award for Service
The Department of Communication awards one service award to a graduate student in communication. Selection will be based on the quantity and quality of contributions along with appropriate supporting documents.
- The late Dr. Melvin H. Miller
- Schools, Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Communication Department, College of Letters and Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your Curriculum Vita (CV) in PDF format. Make sure your file name has no punctuation, spaces or capital letters. (e.g. johncv.pdf is a good file name; john doe 2021_CV.pdf is not a good file name.)
- Upload supporting documents in PDF format. For optimal performance, a short PDF file name works best without punctuation, spaces or capital letters.
- 1. Upload a statement of your service philosophy.
- 2. Upload a summary of your service activities from the past year.
- 3. Upload any other relevant evidence of service contributions.
- Provide the name and email of your advisor, research supervisor or other relevant individual and alert them that you are requesting a letter of support be uploaded before the deadline.