The Lubar College of Business Lubar 25 program seeks to honor undergraduate business students who have shown demonstrated success in academics, entrepreneurship, leadership, and campus and/or community service.
Students who are chosen for the Lubar 25 recognition program:
· Will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of business leaders.
· Will be celebrated at a special reception.
· Will be profiled on the Lubar School of Business website and highlighted in news releases, social media and other channels.
· Have the opportunity to display this honor on their resumes.
· Will receive a $1000 scholarship in recognition of this honor.
At the time of application, students must:
• Be an undergraduate business student advanced to a major in the Lubar School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
• Have junior or senior standing
• Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
• Have demonstrated success in at least two of the following areas while in college:
- Campus and/or Community Service
• Have not been recognized by the Lubar 25 program in a previous year
• Be an enrolled undergraduate student at the time of recognition (Spring 2023)
Students must submit the following by 11:59pm on February 10, 2023:
• This application
• A current resume submitted via this application
• Statement of career aspirations
• One name and email of an individual who can provide a recommendation. This recommender must provide proof of commitment to academics, entrepreneurship, leadership, and campus and/or community service. If the recommendation form is not received by the deadline, the application is not complete and will not be reviewed by the selection committee.