ESKEW LAW 2022 SCHOLARSHIP
To Be Eligible, A Participant Must:
- Graduated high school in the summer of 2022 and currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.;
- Or applicants can a current technical school, college, or university in the U.S prior to the fall 2022 semester.
- Have proof of citizenship;
- Be the child of a parent who has a felony conviction;
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent); and
- Submit a 500 word essay.
- Schools/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- Private Scholarship