This math scholarship provides assistance to exceptional undergraduates majoring in a subject in the Department of Mathematical Sciences. This includes math majors, data science majors, actuarial science majors and applied math and computer science majors. Eligible students will:
- Be a declared major in one of the subjects mentioned above working on their first bachelor’s degree
- Have completed at least two semesters of calculus
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Have sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Be enrolled as a full-time student
- Schools/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- College of Letters and Science, Math
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript in PDF format.
- Why have you chosen to major in a math-related subject and what are your career goals?